Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday Afternoon

Friday Afternoon

Since the weather is finally getting cooler here, I wanted to put together a nice fall outfit. My first piece I started with was DCNY's Fifty Linden Friday offering,  D-Line Sweater in Midnight.  DCNY has 3 color combos set out for $50L for FLF. They are mesh and include scarves!  I went with Midnight. I paired the sweater with Auxiliary A Little Foxy Mini in Navy, definitely one of my favorite items from AUX.  Adding the finishing touches are Gos Curvaceous Boots in Black and black tights. Jewelry is Belt Bracelet by Izzie and Wanderer set by League.

Friday Afternoon


Credits:
Top: D-Line Sweater& Scarf, FLF  @ DCNY
Skirt:  A Little Foxy Mini in Navy @  Auxiliary
Jewelry: Belt Bracelet by Izzie Button @ Izzie's
Jewelry: Wanderer Jewelry Set @ League
Boots:  Gos Curvaceous Boots @ Gos Mainstore

No comments:

Post a Comment